REPORTING PROBLEMS IN UWAZI¶
Our main support channel is our Github repository.
There, you will receive quick responses and get direct access to the development team.
In order to use GitHub, you will need to:
- Create an account & login. It’s free. 🙂
- Go to “Issues” and add a new one.
- Give your issue a precise title and description. The better your issue is described the more chances the team will quickly understand and fix it. Please check these helpful bug writing guidelines from Mozilla in case you need some guidance on how to report an issue.
If you have encountered a problem while using Uwazi, we want to help!
The Uwazi repository on GitHub is the main support channel. There, you can report the problem directly to our development team by clicking on Issues and adding a new one. (You must create a free GitHub account to do so.)
Alternatively, if the problem is private or contains sensitive information, please email your HURIDOCS programme officer or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Either way, please consider the following guidelines when submitting your report:
- Offer a precise description of the problem, including an explanation of when it first occurred, what you were doing when it occurred, and if it continues to occur.
- If you received an error message within Uwazi at any point, take note of the error code and include it in your report.
- It’s helpful to include screenshots or a screen recording to further illustrate the problem.